We just want to take this time to say thank you for supporting the well being of our seniors during this uncertain time. Just as you are dedicated to helping our seniors, we are dedicated to our customers. We are here to help and support you in any way we can. Heres a quick update to let you know how we are doing our part to reduce the impact as COVID-19 quickly evolves.
As you are likely aware, the Ontario government has recently announced that all non-essential businesses in the Province of Ontario have ceased operations. Based on the list of the Essential Workers provided by the Provincial Government, Aroh Inc. and MyActivityBoard.com will continue to operate as scheduled, while observing the recommended COVID-19 precautions to ensure customer and employee safety. We are maintaining and will continue to maintain our core values in being committed to helping others.
We guarantee all of our products have been produced and shipped in a clean and safe environment for the well being of our employees, their families, and our customers. Remember, this crisis will pass, and what we do now will dictate how we come out when it’s all over. For us to get there, we must work together.
- Adopted respiratory hygiene and etiquette measures.
- Scheduled frequent disinfection of all workplace areas to maintain a safe and clean work environment.
- Put policy in effect to limit number of employees in the building by having a work at home policy for those employees that have a function that permits it.
- Implemented strict protocols for any employee who; a) is exhibiting symptoms, b) has come in contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19, c) or anyone that has travelled or has come in contact with anyone that has travelled out of the country.
- Cancelled all installations in any occupied residences.
- Implemented the full sanitization of products prior to packaging and shipping as part of our assembly procedure.
Be well and stay safe friends!